Nurses that qualify:
- Nurses that work at one of Massachusetts stellar hospitals
- Nurses that work in nursing homes or community health centers
- A Nursing Student that is a future superstar
- An experienced nurse whose mentoring has had a profound influence on a new nurse
The We ❤️Nurses Award rewards and celebrates an outstanding nurse whose attitude, dedication, clinical excellence and patient empathy goes above and beyond.
The winning nurse will be celebrated with a head-to-toe appreciation package ($700 value) including:
- A brand new scrub outfit
- New shoes
- Littmann Stethoscope
- Innovations Beauty Salon gift certificate
- Serenity Nails & Spa gift certificate
- Orthomed Massage Clinic gift certificate
- and more!
Nominations will be accepted until
Monday, February 24.
We ❤️ Nurses Award Nomination Form:
Please take a few minutes to nominate an Outstanding Nurse for our second annual We ❤️Nurses Award… there are SO MANY OUTSTANDING NURSES! Here’s your chance to let a special nurse know how appreciated they are.
All fields are required.
Kara E. Lewis – 2019 We ❤️ Nurses Award Recipient
Last year’s We ❤️Nurses Award recipient was Kara E. Lewis.
Kara is an RN in Neurology at UMASS in Worcester and is continuing her nursing education at Anna Maria College in Paxton. She also works (per diem) in Hospice as an RN at Rose Monahan Hospice Home in Worcester.
Please take a few minutes to nominate an Outstanding Nurse for 2020
Questions? Call Jackie at: 508.393.3058